- Cooking Time: 12-15
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 6 bread buns, split in half
- 1/2 lb bulk Italian sausages, cooked and drained
- 1 lb of shaved deli ham
- 1 (8 ounce) can pizza sauce (see Kittencal's Pizza Sauce)
- 1 lb sliced mozzarella cheese
- 1 medium sweet onion, sliced
- 30-35 mild banana pepper rings
- black pepper
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages sliced pepperoni
- 1/4-1/2 lb thinly sliced hard salami
- Slice 6 buns (or how many you desire, just increase the ingredients).
- On the bottom half of the buns, layer sausage, then ham, then pizza sauce, then cheese, then onion, then banana peppers (season the peppers with black pepper) then pepperoni and lastly the salami.
- Replace the tops.
- Wrap each bun in heavy-duty foil that has been sprayed well with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Bake at a 400 degree oven for about 12-15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More