- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 large potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 teasp. salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teasp. pepper
- 1/2 teasp. garlic powder
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a greased 13-in.x9-in.x2-in. baking dish, layer the potatoes and onion. In a small bowl, combine the butter, salt, pepper and garlic powder; drizzle over potatoes and onion. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese; stir gently to combine.
- Cover and bake at 400* for 45 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Uncover; sprinkle with the cheddar cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until the cheese is melted.
- Yield: 6-8 servings