- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2c chicken broth
- 1c white rice
- 1 medium onion (diced)
- 8oz button mushrooms (sliced)
- 2 medium chicken breasts (diced)
- 1/2c butter (cold - frozen ok)
- garlic powder - to taste
- dried basil - to taste
- Combine rice and chicken broth in covered baking dish.
- Add the onion, mushrooms, chicken. Stir.
- Add butter.
- Top with garlic powder and basil.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees.
- When done, remove from oven. Stir. Recover and let sit for 5-10 minutes before serving.
NotesTotal comfort food! You can easily omit the chicken to make a great winter side dish to any kind of meat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
A Falcon FeastSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More