- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2c chicken broth
- 1c white rice
- 1 medium onion (diced)
- 8oz button mushrooms (sliced)
- 2 medium chicken breasts (diced)
- 1/2c butter (cold - frozen ok)
- garlic powder - to taste
- dried basil - to taste
- Combine rice and chicken broth in covered baking dish.
- Add the onion, mushrooms, chicken. Stir.
- Add butter.
- Top with garlic powder and basil.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees.
- When done, remove from oven. Stir. Recover and let sit for 5-10 minutes before serving.
NotesTotal comfort food! You can easily omit the chicken to make a great winter side dish to any kind of meat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More