- Cooking Time: 30-35
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 30
- 1 large cauliflower, about 2 pounds, cut into flowerets
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 1/4 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked white pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the garlic.
- Toss to mix well and place in a large baking dish or shallow roasting pan.
- Place the pan in the oven, turning once or twice, until tender and caramelized around the edges, 30 to 35 minutes.
- During the last 5 minutes of cooking, stir the garlic into the pan.
- Remove the pan from the oven and serve immediately.