- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 pounds small new red potatoes (about 15), scrubbed and dried
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 to 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon fresh or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Pare a narrow strip of peel from the middle of each potato. In a large bowl mix the oil, garlic, and rosemary; add the potatoes and toss well. Transfer the potatoes to a shallow baking pan and roast until potatoes are tender when tested with the tip of a knife. Serve hot. These can also be chilled and served with fried chicken or ham.
NotesCourtesy of Paula Deen. :)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More