- Cooking Time: 10 min.
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 min.
- 1 kg asparagus
- 2 big slices of ham (approx. 50 g.)
- 80 g fontina cheese
- 2 eggs
- Parmiggiano Reggiano
- salt and butter
- Boil asparagus until al dente.
- Take them out and dry on a kitchen towel.
- Greese a cake form with butter and distribute the asparagus with the tip part towards the center.
- Distribute ham cut into stripes over the asparagus and thin slices of Fontina cheese.
- Slightly beat the eggs in a bowl, season with salt and Parmiggiano cheese.
- Put in a very hot oven for abot 10 minutes
NotesI think the recipe came with the asparagus I bought once, probably a suggestion from the producer.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More