- Cooking Time: 10 min.
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 min.
- 1 kg asparagus
- 2 big slices of ham (approx. 50 g.)
- 80 g fontina cheese
- 2 eggs
- Parmiggiano Reggiano
- salt and butter
- Boil asparagus until al dente.
- Take them out and dry on a kitchen towel.
- Greese a cake form with butter and distribute the asparagus with the tip part towards the center.
- Distribute ham cut into stripes over the asparagus and thin slices of Fontina cheese.
- Slightly beat the eggs in a bowl, season with salt and Parmiggiano cheese.
- Put in a very hot oven for abot 10 minutes
NotesI think the recipe came with the asparagus I bought once, probably a suggestion from the producer.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Get Fit With Good Food!
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Two Layer Peppermint Bark
Spicy Bean Tamales
The Best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever!See More