- Cooking Time: 10 min.
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 min.
- 1 kg asparagus
- 2 big slices of ham (approx. 50 g.)
- 80 g fontina cheese
- 2 eggs
- Parmiggiano Reggiano
- salt and butter
- Boil asparagus until al dente.
- Take them out and dry on a kitchen towel.
- Greese a cake form with butter and distribute the asparagus with the tip part towards the center.
- Distribute ham cut into stripes over the asparagus and thin slices of Fontina cheese.
- Slightly beat the eggs in a bowl, season with salt and Parmiggiano cheese.
- Put in a very hot oven for abot 10 minutes
NotesI think the recipe came with the asparagus I bought once, probably a suggestion from the producer.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
Decadent Desserts Made From
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More