- Cooking Time: 10 min.
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 min.
- 1 kg asparagus
- 2 big slices of ham (approx. 50 g.)
- 80 g fontina cheese
- 2 eggs
- Parmiggiano Reggiano
- salt and butter
- Boil asparagus until al dente.
- Take them out and dry on a kitchen towel.
- Greese a cake form with butter and distribute the asparagus with the tip part towards the center.
- Distribute ham cut into stripes over the asparagus and thin slices of Fontina cheese.
- Slightly beat the eggs in a bowl, season with salt and Parmiggiano cheese.
- Put in a very hot oven for abot 10 minutes
NotesI think the recipe came with the asparagus I bought once, probably a suggestion from the producer.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Jean’s Recipe FileSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More