- Cooking Time: 10 min.
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 min.
- 1 kg asparagus
- 2 big slices of ham (approx. 50 g.)
- 80 g fontina cheese
- 2 eggs
- Parmiggiano Reggiano
- salt and butter
- Boil asparagus until al dente.
- Take them out and dry on a kitchen towel.
- Greese a cake form with butter and distribute the asparagus with the tip part towards the center.
- Distribute ham cut into stripes over the asparagus and thin slices of Fontina cheese.
- Slightly beat the eggs in a bowl, season with salt and Parmiggiano cheese.
- Put in a very hot oven for abot 10 minutes
NotesI think the recipe came with the asparagus I bought once, probably a suggestion from the producer.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More