- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8 servings (serving size
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breast tenders (about 16 pieces)
- 1/2 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1/2 cup coarsely crushed cornflakes
- 1/4 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- To prepare sauce, combine honey and mustard in a small bowl; cover and chill.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- To prepare chicken, combine chicken and buttermilk in a shallow dish; cover and chill 15 minutes. Drain chicken, discarding liquid.
- Combine cornflakes and next 5 ingredients (cornflakes through pepper) in a large zip-top plastic bag; add 4 chicken pieces to bag. Seal and shake to coat. Repeat procedure with remaining chicken. Spread oil evenly in a jelly-roll pan, and arrange chicken in a single layer in pan. Bake at 400° for 4 minutes on each side or until done. Serve with sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
NFPG Recipe Collection
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More