- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8 servings (serving size
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breast tenders (about 16 pieces)
- 1/2 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1/2 cup coarsely crushed cornflakes
- 1/4 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- To prepare sauce, combine honey and mustard in a small bowl; cover and chill.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- To prepare chicken, combine chicken and buttermilk in a shallow dish; cover and chill 15 minutes. Drain chicken, discarding liquid.
- Combine cornflakes and next 5 ingredients (cornflakes through pepper) in a large zip-top plastic bag; add 4 chicken pieces to bag. Seal and shake to coat. Repeat procedure with remaining chicken. Spread oil evenly in a jelly-roll pan, and arrange chicken in a single layer in pan. Bake at 400° for 4 minutes on each side or until done. Serve with sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More