- Cooking Time: 20-25
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1/3 cup dry unseasoned bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1 1/2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- (not salad dressing mayonnaise)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 dashes cayenne pepper1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 4 (4 ounces each) boneless,skinless chicken breast halves
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place bread crumbs, sesame seeds, and Parmesan cheese in a large zip-top bag and shake gently to combine.
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, salt, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, and poultry seasoning. Using a pastry brush, coat both sides of each piece of chicken with the mayonnaise mixture.
- Place chicken, one piece at a time, into the bread crumb mixture in the zip-top bag, seal, and shake to coat chicken well. Transfer chicken to a foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Spray chicken evenly with cooking spray.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until juices run clear and chicken is no longer pink in the center.
NotesServing size: 1 chicken breast half
Carbohydrate: 9 g
Protein: 37 g
Fat: 6 g
Saturated fat: 2 g
Sodium: 446 mg
Fiber: 1 g
Exchanges per serving: 5 very lean meat, 1/2 starch, 1 fat
Carbohydrate choices: 1/2
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More