OVERNIGHT CARAMEL CINNAMON ROLLS
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 pkg butterscotch cook and serve pudding -- DO NOT USE INSTANT!
- 1 pkg frozen bread dough balls
- Lightly grease bottom and sides of bundt or angel food pan.
- Place 18-20 frozen bread balls in pan -- cut back on the number if the bread balls fill the pan more than 1/2 way.
- Sprinkle entire pkg of butterscotch pudding over the bread balls.
- Melt together remaining ingredients in microwave. Drizzle over the bread balls.
- Set on counter overnight.
- The next morning bake at 350 degrees for 23-30 minutes.
NotesMy family calls this kind of bread a "monkey bread" because you do not slice and serve, but instead people pinch off the cooked dough ball chunks and eat them!