- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 pkg butterscotch cook and serve pudding -- DO NOT USE INSTANT!
- 1 pkg frozen bread dough balls
- Lightly grease bottom and sides of bundt or angel food pan.
- Place 18-20 frozen bread balls in pan -- cut back on the number if the bread balls fill the pan more than 1/2 way.
- Sprinkle entire pkg of butterscotch pudding over the bread balls.
- Melt together remaining ingredients in microwave. Drizzle over the bread balls.
- Set on counter overnight.
- The next morning bake at 350 degrees for 23-30 minutes.
NotesMy family calls this kind of bread a "monkey bread" because you do not slice and serve, but instead people pinch off the cooked dough ball chunks and eat them!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Italy or Bust
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More