- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryLooking for a fun breakfast idea? Try these Overnight Breakfast Rolls a deliciously-sweet recipe from Joleen, one of our consumers in Council Bluffs, Iowa.
Note: A while ago, we (myself and the Rhodes Bake-N-Serv Art Department) put together a place on our website (www.rhodesbread.com) where customers who purchase our frozen dough could submit recipes. This is one of those responses. Another interesting note is that there are many people that don't understand the versatility of frozen dough. Which is the reason we try to put out these recipes ideas.
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 pint whipping cream
- Combine butter and brown sugar and spread over the bottom of a sprayed 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Place frozen rolls over the brown sugar mixture evenly in 3 rows of 4.
- Pour the whipping cream over the top of everything.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let sit out overnight to rise (kitchen must be cool).*
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool in pan for 15 minutes, then invert onto serving platter.
- *Overnight may be too long in some kitchens.