- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1/4 cup raisins (soak in warm water for 10 minutes to plump)
- 10 frozen dinner rolls (I use Rhodes Dinner Rolls)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 T instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/2 T ground cinnamon
- 2 T butter, melted
- Cream cheese frosting
- 1. Place the rolls in a lightly greased 13x9 inch cake pan. In a mixing bowl combine the brown sugar, pudding mix and cinnamon. Sprinkle the soaked raisins and the cinnamon mixture over the rolls. Pour the melted butter over the rolls, cover with a clean damp cloth and let stand overnight at room temperature. NOTE: Towel must be damp enough to stay moist overnight or it will stick to rolls.
- 2.When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 3.Bake rolls for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool in the pan for 5 minutes and then turn out onto a serving plate.
- 4.Ice cinnamon rolls while still warm.
NotesChristmas morning favorite...super easy and delicious!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
Jean’s Recipe File
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More