- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 loaf Challah, sliced 1/2" thick
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 1/4 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries, fresh or frozen
- Streusel Topping
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease 9x13 pan.
- Put bread side by side in dish. Set aside.
- Beat eggs, sugar, vanilla, and milk.
- Pour over bread. Turn slices to coat well.
- Cover and refrig. overnight.
- Next morning, turn bread over, scatter blueberries over top.
- Mix together the topping to form a crumb texture. Sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake, uncovered for 40 minutes.
NotesMay use any other fruit or eliminate fruit, if you wish. I serve with blueberry syrup!
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More