- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 loaf Challah, sliced 1/2" thick
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 1/4 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries, fresh or frozen
- Streusel Topping
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease 9x13 pan.
- Put bread side by side in dish. Set aside.
- Beat eggs, sugar, vanilla, and milk.
- Pour over bread. Turn slices to coat well.
- Cover and refrig. overnight.
- Next morning, turn bread over, scatter blueberries over top.
- Mix together the topping to form a crumb texture. Sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake, uncovered for 40 minutes.
NotesMay use any other fruit or eliminate fruit, if you wish. I serve with blueberry syrup!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
The Italian Exchange
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Aunt Kiki’s Enchilada Casserole
Chicken Cauliflower Power Soup
Coconut MacaroonsSee More