- Cooking Time: 1.5 - 2 hours
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 10 3/4-oz. can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 cup chopped ham
- 3 TBS butter
- Combine all ingredients and place in greased 13x9 baking dish.
- Cover and refrigerate over night or 6-8 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Uncover and bake at 350º for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Raw “Vodka Sauce”
Memere's Chocolate Chip CookiesSee More