- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4 to 6
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups regular rolled oats
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup blanched almonds, pecans, or walnuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 1 tart green apple, cored, seeded, and very thinly sliced
- 1 6-oz. container desired-flavor yogurt
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- In bowl stir together oats, milk, apple juice, honey, and cinnamon.
- Cover; chill overnight or until oats are soft.
- Stir in nuts.
- To serve, spoon oats mixture into 8-ounce serving glasses.
- Top with apple slices, yogurt, and raspberries.
- Serves 4 to 6.
NotesTest Kitchen Tip: The oats mixture will last 2 days in the refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Falcon Feast
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Thanksgiving With The Singing VeganSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More