- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4 to 6
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups regular rolled oats
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup blanched almonds, pecans, or walnuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 1 tart green apple, cored, seeded, and very thinly sliced
- 1 6-oz. container desired-flavor yogurt
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- In bowl stir together oats, milk, apple juice, honey, and cinnamon.
- Cover; chill overnight or until oats are soft.
- Stir in nuts.
- To serve, spoon oats mixture into 8-ounce serving glasses.
- Top with apple slices, yogurt, and raspberries.
- Serves 4 to 6.
NotesTest Kitchen Tip: The oats mixture will last 2 days in the refrigerator.
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Christmas CookiesSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More