- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4 to 6
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups regular rolled oats
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup blanched almonds, pecans, or walnuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 1 tart green apple, cored, seeded, and very thinly sliced
- 1 6-oz. container desired-flavor yogurt
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- In bowl stir together oats, milk, apple juice, honey, and cinnamon.
- Cover; chill overnight or until oats are soft.
- Stir in nuts.
- To serve, spoon oats mixture into 8-ounce serving glasses.
- Top with apple slices, yogurt, and raspberries.
- Serves 4 to 6.
NotesTest Kitchen Tip: The oats mixture will last 2 days in the refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce