- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds, crushed
- 1 teaspoon celery seeds
- 2 medium pickling cucumber or 2 small cucumbers (4 to 5 inches long), coarsely chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1 medium bulb fennel, coarsely chopped (about 1 cup)
- In a large bowl combine cider vinegar, sugar, salt, fennel seeds, and celery seeds.
- Stir in cucumber and chopped fennel.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator 2 hours or up to 3 days.
- Serve with a slotted spoon.
- Makes about 3 cups.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Two Layer Peppermint Bark
Spicy Bean Tamales
The Best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever!See More