- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 30
- 12 shucked and drained Oysters
- 1 tbsp chopped Coriander leaves
- 5 chopped red Chilli
- 100g bean Sprouts
- 2 chopped spring Onions
- 1/2 tbsp fish Sauce
- Freshly ground white Pepper
- 2 tbsps Oil
- 4 EggsRice flour
- Step 1: Beat the eggs with fish sauce, pepper and coriander leaves.
- Step 2: Mix half of the spring onions and chili to the above mixture.
- Step 3: Coat the oyesters in rice flour well.
- Step 4: Heat the oil in a sauceapan, then cook oyesters for a minute.
- Step 5: Transfer the cooked oyester in egg mixture.
- More Details: http://recipes.sandhira.com/oyster-omelette-hoy-tod.html
Notesbecause i like it
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
MetroCooking DC 2013
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More