- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 30
- 12 shucked and drained Oysters
- 1 tbsp chopped Coriander leaves
- 5 chopped red Chilli
- 100g bean Sprouts
- 2 chopped spring Onions
- 1/2 tbsp fish Sauce
- Freshly ground white Pepper
- 2 tbsps Oil
- 4 EggsRice flour
- Step 1: Beat the eggs with fish sauce, pepper and coriander leaves.
- Step 2: Mix half of the spring onions and chili to the above mixture.
- Step 3: Coat the oyesters in rice flour well.
- Step 4: Heat the oil in a sauceapan, then cook oyesters for a minute.
- Step 5: Transfer the cooked oyester in egg mixture.
- More Details: http://recipes.sandhira.com/oyster-omelette-hoy-tod.html
Notesbecause i like it
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More