- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled apples
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- whipped cream (with a touch of rum, if desired) or vanilla ice cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 10-inch pie pan.
- Beat the egg and the sugar together until smooth. Add the flour, baking powder and salt. Blend well. Fold in the apples, nuts and vanilla.
- Pour into the prepared pie pan and bake for 30 to 35 minutes. Remove from the oven; the pudding will fall, but it's supposed to.
- Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More