- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled apples
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- whipped cream (with a touch of rum, if desired) or vanilla ice cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 10-inch pie pan.
- Beat the egg and the sugar together until smooth. Add the flour, baking powder and salt. Blend well. Fold in the apples, nuts and vanilla.
- Pour into the prepared pie pan and bake for 30 to 35 minutes. Remove from the oven; the pudding will fall, but it's supposed to.
- Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.See More
Crockpot Garlic & Brown Sugar Chicken
Sour Cream Apple Squares
My Individual Pineapple Upside DownsSee More