- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled apples
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- whipped cream (with a touch of rum, if desired) or vanilla ice cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 10-inch pie pan.
- Beat the egg and the sugar together until smooth. Add the flour, baking powder and salt. Blend well. Fold in the apples, nuts and vanilla.
- Pour into the prepared pie pan and bake for 30 to 35 minutes. Remove from the oven; the pudding will fall, but it's supposed to.
- Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Italy or Bust
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More