- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 piece egg
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- whisk egg, cinnamon powder, sugar and skim milk. Dip whole wheat slices and cook in preheated pan with butter. Cook for about 3 minutes or until golden brown, flip and cook the other side.
- Spread with softened cream cheese and orange marmalade. Serve with eggs and bacon or sausages.
NotesThis stuffed french toast recipe was given to me by a very close family friend. I've always prepared this to impress my guests for breakfast. I make a "healthier" version by using whole wheat bread slices and skim milk.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More