- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 piece egg
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- whisk egg, cinnamon powder, sugar and skim milk. Dip whole wheat slices and cook in preheated pan with butter. Cook for about 3 minutes or until golden brown, flip and cook the other side.
- Spread with softened cream cheese and orange marmalade. Serve with eggs and bacon or sausages.
NotesThis stuffed french toast recipe was given to me by a very close family friend. I've always prepared this to impress my guests for breakfast. I make a "healthier" version by using whole wheat bread slices and skim milk.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
MidLife Road Trip's
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Mexican Wedding Cakes
Classic Beef Stew
chocolate peanut butter cream cheese fillingSee More