- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 20 Large scallops
- ½ Carton (240 mL) CAMPBELL'S Stock First ™ Cream stock
- 6 Saffron threads, about ¼ tsp dry
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) lemon juice
- In a pre-heated non-stick large skillet, sauté scallops over medium-high heat until lightly browned and cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Add cream stock and saffron, lower heat to medium-low, and gently simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Add lemon juice.
- Arrange cooked scallops on plates or serving platter and spoon sauce over top
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News Winter 2013
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More