- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 20 Large scallops
- ½ Carton (240 mL) CAMPBELL'S Stock First ™ Cream stock
- 6 Saffron threads, about ¼ tsp dry
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) lemon juice
- In a pre-heated non-stick large skillet, sauté scallops over medium-high heat until lightly browned and cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Add cream stock and saffron, lower heat to medium-low, and gently simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Add lemon juice.
- Arrange cooked scallops on plates or serving platter and spoon sauce over top
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News Winter 2013
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More