PARMESAN BACON BISCUIT STICKS
- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 15
- Biscuit Sticks Ingredients:
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup cold LAND O LAKES® Butter
- 2/3 cup milk or LAND O LAKES™ Half & Half
- 2 tablespoons real bacon bits
- Topping Ingredients:
- 1 tablespoon milk or LAND O LAKES™ Half & Half
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
Heat oven to 425°F. Combine flour, 1/4 cup cheese, baking powder, Italian seasoning and salt in large bowl; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in 2/3 cup milk and bacon bits; mix just until flour is moistened.
Turn dough onto lightly floured surface; knead 5 to 8 times or until smooth. Roll out dough to 10x6-inch rectangle. Cut into 10 (1-inch) strips.
Place sticks 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheet. Brush tops with 1 tablespoon milk; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon cheese.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.