- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 15
- Biscuit Sticks Ingredients:
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup cold LAND O LAKES® Butter
- 2/3 cup milk or LAND O LAKES™ Half & Half
- 2 tablespoons real bacon bits
- Topping Ingredients:
- 1 tablespoon milk or LAND O LAKES™ Half & Half
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 425°F. Combine flour, 1/4 cup cheese, baking powder, Italian seasoning and salt in large bowl; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in 2/3 cup milk and bacon bits; mix just until flour is moistened.
- Turn dough onto lightly floured surface; knead 5 to 8 times or until smooth. Roll out dough to 10x6-inch rectangle. Cut into 10 (1-inch) strips.
- Place sticks 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheet. Brush tops with 1 tablespoon milk; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon cheese.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
NotesThis easy-to-make savory bread recipe creates biscuits in a stick shape.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More