- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 15
- Biscuit Sticks Ingredients:
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup cold LAND O LAKES® Butter
- 2/3 cup milk or LAND O LAKES™ Half & Half
- 2 tablespoons real bacon bits
- Topping Ingredients:
- 1 tablespoon milk or LAND O LAKES™ Half & Half
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 425°F. Combine flour, 1/4 cup cheese, baking powder, Italian seasoning and salt in large bowl; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in 2/3 cup milk and bacon bits; mix just until flour is moistened.
- Turn dough onto lightly floured surface; knead 5 to 8 times or until smooth. Roll out dough to 10x6-inch rectangle. Cut into 10 (1-inch) strips.
- Place sticks 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheet. Brush tops with 1 tablespoon milk; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon cheese.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
NotesThis easy-to-make savory bread recipe creates biscuits in a stick shape.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More