- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (10 ounce) package chopped
- frozen broccoli, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) package chicken
- flavored dry stuffing mix or herb stuffing
- 1/2-1 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon ground black
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Place broccoli in a medium saucepan with enough water to cover.
- Cover, and bring to a boil.
- Cook 5 minutes.
- Uncover, and continue cooking 2 to 3 minutes, until tender.
- Remove from heat, drain, and cool.
- In a large bowl, mix broccoli, stuffing mix, Parmesan cheese, onion, eggs, margarine, pepper, and garlic salt.
- Cover, and chill in the refrigerator approximately 1 hour, until moisture has been absorbed.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Roll the chilled mixture into 1 inch balls, and arrange on a medium baking sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until browned.
- Makes about 36
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More