- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (10 ounce) package chopped
- frozen broccoli, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) package chicken
- flavored dry stuffing mix or herb stuffing
- 1/2-1 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon ground black
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Place broccoli in a medium saucepan with enough water to cover.
- Cover, and bring to a boil.
- Cook 5 minutes.
- Uncover, and continue cooking 2 to 3 minutes, until tender.
- Remove from heat, drain, and cool.
- In a large bowl, mix broccoli, stuffing mix, Parmesan cheese, onion, eggs, margarine, pepper, and garlic salt.
- Cover, and chill in the refrigerator approximately 1 hour, until moisture has been absorbed.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Roll the chilled mixture into 1 inch balls, and arrange on a medium baking sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until browned.
- Makes about 36
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Adventures in CookingSee More
Zucchini Pizza Bites
Ramen Noodle Sandwich Fit For a Hungry Person
Pancit Bihon (Stir Fried Rice Noodles)See More