- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (12 ounce) package tri-colored rotini pasta
- 1 small head broccoli, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 small head cauliflower, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped chives
- 12 ounces crabmeat
- (16 ounce)Italian salad dressing
- Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente. Drain and rinse. In a large bowl combine the broccoli, cauliflower, tomatoes, chives, crabmeat and pasta. Pour entire bottle of oil and vinegar salad dressing over all and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More