- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (12 ounce) package tri-colored rotini pasta
- 1 small head broccoli, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 small head cauliflower, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped chives
- 12 ounces crabmeat, or imitation crabmeat
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle oil and vinegar salad dressing
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente. Drain and rinse.
- In a large bowl combine the broccoli, cauliflower,
- tomatoes, chives, crabmeat and pasta.
- Pour entire bottle of oil and vinegar salad dressing over all and toss to coat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free MamaSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More