PASTA & CRAB SALAD
- Servings: 6
- 1 (12 ounce) package tri-colored rotini pasta
- 1 small head broccoli, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 small head cauliflower, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped chives
- 12 ounces crabmeat, or imitation crabmeat
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle oil and vinegar salad dressing
Cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente. Drain and rinse.
In a large bowl combine the broccoli, cauliflower,
tomatoes, chives, crabmeat and pasta.
Pour entire bottle of oil and vinegar salad dressing over all and toss to coat.
No Reviews at this time.