- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (12 ounce) package tri-colored rotini pasta
- 1 small head broccoli, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 small head cauliflower, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped chives
- 12 ounces crabmeat, or imitation crabmeat
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle oil and vinegar salad dressing
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente. Drain and rinse.
- In a large bowl combine the broccoli, cauliflower,
- tomatoes, chives, crabmeat and pasta.
- Pour entire bottle of oil and vinegar salad dressing over all and toss to coat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More