- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (12 ounce) package tri-colored rotini pasta
- 1 small head broccoli, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 small head cauliflower, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped chives
- 12 ounces crabmeat, or imitation crabmeat
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle oil and vinegar salad dressing
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente. Drain and rinse.
- In a large bowl combine the broccoli, cauliflower,
- tomatoes, chives, crabmeat and pasta.
- Pour entire bottle of oil and vinegar salad dressing over all and toss to coat.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
50 Shades of Taste
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More