- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package of bow ties pasta (12 ounces)
- * 1 can of black olives (small)
- * 1 package of hard salami (6 ounces)
- * 1 pint of cherry tomatoes - cut in half
- * 3 green onions - chopped
- * 6 ounces of goat cheese - crumbled
- * 1/2 cup of Italian dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain. Put in large bowl.
- Cut the rind off about 6 ounces of sliced hard salami, cut the salami into thin strips.
- Add the salami to the bow ties.
- Drain 1 small can of olives and add them to the bow-tie pasta as well.
- Add cherry tomatoes, green onion and goat cheese. (Feta cheese may be substituted for goat cheese.)
- GENTLY mix everything together.
- Just before serving add dressing.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Food Travels Through Italy
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More