- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package of bow ties pasta (12 ounces)
- * 1 can of black olives (small)
- * 1 package of hard salami (6 ounces)
- * 1 pint of cherry tomatoes - cut in half
- * 3 green onions - chopped
- * 6 ounces of goat cheese - crumbled
- * 1/2 cup of Italian dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain. Put in large bowl.
- Cut the rind off about 6 ounces of sliced hard salami, cut the salami into thin strips.
- Add the salami to the bow ties.
- Drain 1 small can of olives and add them to the bow-tie pasta as well.
- Add cherry tomatoes, green onion and goat cheese. (Feta cheese may be substituted for goat cheese.)
- GENTLY mix everything together.
- Just before serving add dressing.
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, Satisfying
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Best of Eva's Family RecipesSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More