- 1 package of bow ties pasta (12 ounces)
- * 1 can of black olives (small)
- * 1 package of hard salami (6 ounces)
- * 1 pint of cherry tomatoes - cut in half
- * 3 green onions - chopped
- * 6 ounces of goat cheese - crumbled
- * 1/2 cup of Italian dressing
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain. Put in large bowl.
Cut the rind off about 6 ounces of sliced hard salami, cut the salami into thin strips.
Add the salami to the bow ties.
Drain 1 small can of olives and add them to the bow-tie pasta as well.
Add cherry tomatoes, green onion and goat cheese. (Feta cheese may be substituted for goat cheese.)
GENTLY mix everything together.
Just before serving add dressing.