- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (10-ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick butter), at room temperature
- 10 maraschino cherries
- 1 (12-ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (10 count)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Grease 10 cups of a muffin tin.
- Strain the can of crushed pineapple, save juice for later.
- Combine the pineapple, sugar, and butter, and mix well. Divide the pineapple mixture among the muffin cups.
- Place a cherry in the center of each muffin cup, making sure cherry hits bottom of cup.
- Place 1 biscuit in each cup on top of sugar and pineapple mixture. Spoon 1 teaspoon reserved pineapple juice over each biscuit.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden.
- Cool for 2 minutes.
- Invert the pan onto a plate to release the biscuits.
- Serve warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Cooking with Sabra
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More