- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 cups corn OR rice chex cereal
- 1 cup dry roasted OR cocktail peanuts, if desired
- Grease 9-inch by 13 inch pan.
- In bowl, measure cereal and peanuts together. Set aside.
- Mix corn syrup and sugar in saucepan. Boil 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter and vanilla.
- Quickly pour over cereal. Spread in prepared pan. Cool and cut in bars.
- NOTE: If you like your bars a little more gooey, use heaping cups of corn syrup, sugar, and peanut butter.
NotesThis is another family favorite recipe. I usually use Rice Chex, but other cereals can be used, too. (Special K, Corn Chex, Corn Flakes, etc.)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More