- Cooking Time: 25-30 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 ½ c. flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ cup cornmeal
- 4 Tbls. Sugar
- ¾ cup peanut butter
- 2 Tbls honey
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 c. milk
- Strawberry or grape jam
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl and make a well in the center.
- In another bowl blend p.b. and honey.
- Blend in eggs and milk, pour into well and fold until just moistened.
- Fill greased muffin tins halfway with batter, top with tsp. of jam.
- Top with batter until ¾ full.
- Bake 25-30 minutes at 375 degrees.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More