- Cooking Time: 25-30 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 ½ c. flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ cup cornmeal
- 4 Tbls. Sugar
- ¾ cup peanut butter
- 2 Tbls honey
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 c. milk
- Strawberry or grape jam
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl and make a well in the center.
- In another bowl blend p.b. and honey.
- Blend in eggs and milk, pour into well and fold until just moistened.
- Fill greased muffin tins halfway with batter, top with tsp. of jam.
- Top with batter until ¾ full.
- Bake 25-30 minutes at 375 degrees.
Cooking for a Cure
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More