- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup shortening
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups Bisquick mix
- 1/3 cup strawberry jam
- Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, beat sugars, peanut butter, shortening and egg with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds, scraping bowl constantly. Beat on medium speed 1 minute, scraping bowl occasionally. Stir in Bisquick mix until blended.
- Place dough on surface sprinkled with Bisquick mix; gently roll in Bisquick mix to coat. Divide dough into 4 parts. Shape each part into a roll 3/4 inch in diameter and about 13 inches long. On large ungreased cookie sheet, place rolls about 2 inches apart.
- Make indentation lengthwise in center of each roll with handle of wooden spoon. Spoon jam into resealable food-storage plastic bag; cut very small (1/4-inch) tip from corner of bag. Squeeze jam evenly into indentations.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes until light golden brown and set. Cool on cookie sheet 5 minutes. Cut each roll into 12 slices. Remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More