- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup shortening
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups Bisquick mix
- 1/3 cup strawberry jam
- Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, beat sugars, peanut butter, shortening and egg with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds, scraping bowl constantly. Beat on medium speed 1 minute, scraping bowl occasionally. Stir in Bisquick mix until blended.
- Place dough on surface sprinkled with Bisquick mix; gently roll in Bisquick mix to coat. Divide dough into 4 parts. Shape each part into a roll 3/4 inch in diameter and about 13 inches long. On large ungreased cookie sheet, place rolls about 2 inches apart.
- Make indentation lengthwise in center of each roll with handle of wooden spoon. Spoon jam into resealable food-storage plastic bag; cut very small (1/4-inch) tip from corner of bag. Squeeze jam evenly into indentations.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes until light golden brown and set. Cool on cookie sheet 5 minutes. Cut each roll into 12 slices. Remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Oreo Cookie Balls
Crispy Chicken Strips
Star Anise Spice CakeSee More