- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can peach pie filling
- 1 medium can of crushed pineapple,drained
- 1 large box peach jello
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 cup chopped nuts, preferably pecans
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1(8oz.)cream cheese,softened
- Dissolve peach jello in boiling water.
- Add all other ingredients and pour in a dish and let set.
- For topping, mix all together till well blended and spread on top of salad.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
NotesI have eaten this with a meal and as a dessert. Take your pick as it is good either way.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Get Fit With Good Food!See More
Paul’s Chicken Marsala Modified from www.allrecipes.com
Smiling Jack SandwichSee More