- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can peach pie filling
- 1 medium can of crushed pineapple,drained
- 1 large box peach jello
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 cup chopped nuts, preferably pecans
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1(8oz.)cream cheese,softened
- Dissolve peach jello in boiling water.
- Add all other ingredients and pour in a dish and let set.
- For topping, mix all together till well blended and spread on top of salad.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
NotesI have eaten this with a meal and as a dessert. Take your pick as it is good either way.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More