- Cooking Time: 11 to 13
- Servings: 41 cookies
- Preparation Time: 5
BackstoryIt used to be whenever I'd make peanut butter cookies, my brother or someone else in the family would ask "Peanut butter and honey?". I so much wanted to say yes. Well, to make it short, one day I said yes. But more recently, I actually came up with such a recipe. And maybe one day, I'll come up with another one.
- 1 pouch peanut butter cookie mix
- 4 Tablespoons milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 Tbalespoons oil
- 2 eggs
- A. In a small mixing bowl, combine all ingredients, stirring after each addition.
- B. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased or sprayed cookie sheets. Bake at 375
- degrees f for 11 to 13 minutes
- C. Allow to cool on cookie sheets for 3 to 6 minutes, and remove to wire racks or towels to completely cool
- D. Serve with a glass of cold milk or a mug of warm milk. These cookies should be dunked!