- Cooking Time: 11 to 13
- Servings: 41 cookies
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 pouch peanut butter cookie mix
- 4 Tablespoons milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 Tbalespoons oil
- 2 eggs
- A. In a small mixing bowl, combine all ingredients, stirring after each addition.
- B. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased or sprayed cookie sheets. Bake at 375
- degrees f for 11 to 13 minutes
- C. Allow to cool on cookie sheets for 3 to 6 minutes, and remove to wire racks or towels to completely cool
- D. Serve with a glass of cold milk or a mug of warm milk. These cookies should be dunked!
NotesIt used to be whenever I'd make peanut butter cookies, my brother or someone else in the family would ask "Peanut butter and honey?". I so much wanted to say yes. Well, to make it short, one day I said yes. But more recently, I actually came up with such a recipe. And maybe one day, I'll come up with another one.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Cooking with SabraSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More