- Cooking Time:
- Servings: Makes about 24 Bon Bons
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 1/2 cup Splenda for baking
- 1 cup crushed fiber cereal
- 2 cups chocolate Whey Crisps or natural Whey Crisps
- 1 cup mixed nuts (optional)
- 1 block fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 bag dark chocolate chips
- Combine softened cream cheese, Splenda and peanut butter until smooth. Combine Whey Crisps, cereal and nuts into cream cheese mixture ; mix well. Shape into small balls. Chill for 30 minutes. Melt chocolate chips in double boiler over boiling water; mix well. Dip Bon Bons into chocolate, place on waxed paper. Let stand until firm.
- Each Bon Bon contains approximately:
- 10 g protein
- 5 g carbs.
- 2 g fat
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
The Naked MacaronSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More