- Cooking Time:
- Servings: Makes about 24 Bon Bons
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 1/2 cup Splenda for baking
- 1 cup crushed fiber cereal
- 2 cups chocolate Whey Crisps or natural Whey Crisps
- 1 cup mixed nuts (optional)
- 1 block fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 bag dark chocolate chips
- Combine softened cream cheese, Splenda and peanut butter until smooth. Combine Whey Crisps, cereal and nuts into cream cheese mixture ; mix well. Shape into small balls. Chill for 30 minutes. Melt chocolate chips in double boiler over boiling water; mix well. Dip Bon Bons into chocolate, place on waxed paper. Let stand until firm.
- Each Bon Bon contains approximately:
- 10 g protein
- 5 g carbs.
- 2 g fat
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Falcon Feast
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Get Cookin'See More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More