- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 - 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 - 8 ounce whipped topping
- 1 baked pie crust, shortbread or graham cracker crust
- hot fudge sauce
- whipped cream or whipped topping
- Mix cream cheese, peanut butter, and confectioners' sugar. Add vanilla. Mix well Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon approximately half into prepared pie crust. Drizzle with hot fudge sauce until peanut butter layer is covered. Carefully, spoon the remainder of the peanut butter mixture over the fudge sauce.
- Chill 3 or 4 hours before serving.
- OPTIONAL: Top with a dollop of sweetened whipped cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More