- Cooking Time: 15-20
- Preparation Time:
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 3 pears, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cranberries
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 tablespoons coarsely grated orange zest
- Combine all ingredients in large saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until mixture thickens, about 15-20 minutes.
- This can be prepared the day before and served warm or cold with the lamb.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More