- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 5 Tablespoons water
- 1/2 pound pecans OR walnuts
- Prepare cookie sheet OR platter - Butter or line with waxed paper.
- In large saucepan, combine: Brown sugar, white sugar, water and butter. When mixture boils, add pecans OR walnuts.
- Boil until mixture forms large bubbles on top and looks sugary. (Takes awhile.)
- Remove from stove. Drop by teaspoonfuls on prepared cookie sheet or platter.
- NOTE: Recipe was made when I did not have a thermometer. Still don't use my candy thermometer.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Breads and Pastry 101
My Family CookbookSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More