- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup Dry Powdered Milk (mix in enough water to make paste)
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1 Tablespoons Cracked Black Pepper
- 1 Tablespoons (fine ground) Black Pepper
- 3 Tablespoons Chili Powder.
- 1 Teaspoon Powdered Thyme
- 1 Teaspoon (rounded) Crushed Oregano Leaf
- 1 Teaspoon Whole Anise Seeds
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cumin
- Mix all seasonings together.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More