- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2, 64-ounce bottle Ocean Spray® 100% Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice
- 1/2 cup thawed limeade concentrate
- 1 cup raspberry-lime seltzer water, chilled
- 1 pint raspberry or lime sherbet, softened
- Combine all ingredients, except sherbet, in a large punch bowl. Float softened sherbet on top of punch just before serving.
- Makes about 1 gallon
NotesI just found this.. I have to try it. I bet if you added vodka it would be awesome. :)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More