- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 1-2 mins
- * 2 tablespoons sugar
- * 2 to 3 teaspoons HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- * Dash salt
- * 1 cup milk
- * 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Rich and Adult: Increase cocoa to 2 tablespoons; follow recipe above.
- Lower Fat: Use nonfat milk; follow recipe above.
- Sugar Free: Omit sugar. Combine cocoa and salt. Proceed as above, using nonfat milk. Stir in vanilla and sugar substitute with sweetening equivalence of 2 tablespoons sugar.
- Mix sugar, cocoa and salt in large mug. Heat milk in microwave at HIGH (100%) 1-1/2 minutes or until hot. Gradually add hot milk to cocoa mixture in mug, stirring until well blended. Stir in vanilla. 1 serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More