- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup packed fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup packed fresh parsley leaves
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Process the basil, parsley, garlic, Romano cheese and pine nuts in a food processor fitted with a steel blade until finely minced.
- Add the lemon juice and olive oil gradually, processing constantly until smooth.
NotesNOTE: To toast pine nuts, spread the nuts on a baking sheet or a microwave-safe dish. Toast at 350 degrees for 6 to 8 minutes or microwave on High for 1-1/2 minutes or until light brown. Watch the nuts carefully to prevent overbrowning.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Hard Rock Cafe Cole Slaw Clone
Mashed Sweet PotatoesSee More