- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup packed fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup packed fresh parsley leaves
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Process the basil, parsley, garlic, Romano cheese and pine nuts in a food processor fitted with a steel blade until finely minced.
- Add the lemon juice and olive oil gradually, processing constantly until smooth.
NotesNOTE: To toast pine nuts, spread the nuts on a baking sheet or a microwave-safe dish. Toast at 350 degrees for 6 to 8 minutes or microwave on High for 1-1/2 minutes or until light brown. Watch the nuts carefully to prevent overbrowning.
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More