- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup packed fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup packed fresh parsley leaves
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Process the basil, parsley, garlic, Romano cheese and pine nuts in a food processor fitted with a steel blade until finely minced.
- Add the lemon juice and olive oil gradually, processing constantly until smooth.
NotesNOTE: To toast pine nuts, spread the nuts on a baking sheet or a microwave-safe dish. Toast at 350 degrees for 6 to 8 minutes or microwave on High for 1-1/2 minutes or until light brown. Watch the nuts carefully to prevent overbrowning.
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
It's all about that proteinSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More