Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
- 1-1/2 cups halved red and green glaceed cherries
- 1-1/2 cups halved red and green glaceed pineapple wedges
- 3/4 cup glaceed citron, or orange, peel
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon sherry extract
- 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Combine glaceed fruit, pecans, and sherry in a bowl; let stand 15 min.
Combine remaining ingredients in large bowl; beat on low speed until blended.
Beat at high speed 2 min. Stir in fruit mixture.
Spoon mixture into greased miniature muffin tins.
Bake at 275° til wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, about 45 min.
Cool on wire rack. Line airtight containers w/ cheesecloth soaked in dry sherry extract; arrange fruitcakes in container and cover with cheesecloth.
Refrig. up to 2 months.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Dessert