- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. mixed vegetables (slightly blanched)--you can use any vegetable you want
- 1 lb. Chinese egg noodles cooked al dente
- 1/2 lb. shrimp
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/8 cup sugar
- Heat a skillet or wok to smoking.
- Add 2 Tbsp. oil.
- Add noodles and reduce heat to low.
- Continue cooking noodles until slightly brown and crispy on both sides.
- Remove to drain on paper towels.
- Increase heat to medium.
- Add garlic, stir-fry for ten seconds.
- Add shrimp, cook until shrimp JUST starts to curl.
- Add vegetables and cook for about 1 minute.
- Add soy and sugar.
- Add noodles and toss until thoroughly mixed.
NotesSource: KOTV, Channel 6/Tulsa, OK
From: Chef Ian Salavon, PF Chang's
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
The One Dollar CookbookSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More