- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. mixed vegetables (slightly blanched)--you can use any vegetable you want
- 1 lb. Chinese egg noodles cooked al dente
- 1/2 lb. shrimp
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/8 cup sugar
- Heat a skillet or wok to smoking.
- Add 2 Tbsp. oil.
- Add noodles and reduce heat to low.
- Continue cooking noodles until slightly brown and crispy on both sides.
- Remove to drain on paper towels.
- Increase heat to medium.
- Add garlic, stir-fry for ten seconds.
- Add shrimp, cook until shrimp JUST starts to curl.
- Add vegetables and cook for about 1 minute.
- Add soy and sugar.
- Add noodles and toss until thoroughly mixed.
NotesSource: KOTV, Channel 6/Tulsa, OK
From: Chef Ian Salavon, PF Chang's
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Special SmoothiesSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More