- Cooking Time: 45 - 50 minutes
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/2 cups GF Corn Flake crumbs
- ¾ cup sugar or Splenda
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup Kahlua liqueur
- 3 pkgs Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- ½ cup caramel sauce
- 6 squared melted semi-sweet chocolate
- Combine crumbs and melted butter and press into a 9 inch springform pan or an 8x12” glass pan and 1 inch up the sides.
- Pour caramel sauce over crust.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar. Add eggs, one at a time and mix. Stir in ¼ cup Kahlua and 6 squares melted Bakers semi-sweet chocolate.
- Pour onto crust. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes or until almost set.
- Cool and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Garnish with Cool Whip and drizzled caramel sauce and grated chocolate or two crushed Skor bars and sprinkle over top
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News Summer 2013
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More