- Cooking Time: 45 - 50 minutes
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/2 cups GF Corn Flake crumbs
- ¾ cup sugar or Splenda
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup Kahlua liqueur
- 3 pkgs Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- ½ cup caramel sauce
- 6 squared melted semi-sweet chocolate
- Combine crumbs and melted butter and press into a 9 inch springform pan or an 8x12” glass pan and 1 inch up the sides.
- Pour caramel sauce over crust.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar. Add eggs, one at a time and mix. Stir in ¼ cup Kahlua and 6 squares melted Bakers semi-sweet chocolate.
- Pour onto crust. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes or until almost set.
- Cool and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Garnish with Cool Whip and drizzled caramel sauce and grated chocolate or two crushed Skor bars and sprinkle over top
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News Summer 2013
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More