- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lb New York Strips steaks cut 11/2 inches thick
- course sea salt, to taste
- ground pepper, to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, lightly crushed
- organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1 fresh lemon, cut into wedges
- Light the grill one half hour before beginning to cook.
- Salt and pepper the steaks liberally on both sides.
- When the coals have burned down, but are hot enough that you can only hold your hand over them for a couple of seconds, place the steaks on the grill.
- Grill each side 3-5 minutes, turning once. Remove steaks from the grill, rub with crushed garlic, drizzle with olive oil and serve with wedges of lemon.
- SERVES 4
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More