- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 frozen pierogies (potato or potato and cheese)
- 1 can (28 oz. size) crushed tomatoes
- 2 large onions, thinly sliced
- 1 package (8 oz. size) mushrooms, sliced ( or fresh )
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper (or dried red pepper)
- Preheat oven to 350F. Prepare pierogies according to package directions for boiled pierogies, drain.
- In 12-inch skillet, saute onions, mushrooms and garlic in oil until soft and golden. Add crushed tomatoes, parsley, pepper and 1/2 cup water. Heat to boiling. Cook 5 minutes. Arrange pierogies and tomato mixture in shallow baking dish. Cover and bake 30 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
DIY Tasty Gift Ideas
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More