- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant coconut cream pudding mix
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- Mix pineapple with juice, instant cream of coconut pudding and flaked coconut.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Cream together: cream cheese and sugar in separate bowl.
- Then fold into other mixture, chill.
NotesThis is so yummy and yet so easy to make.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More