- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant coconut cream pudding mix
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- Mix pineapple with juice, instant cream of coconut pudding and flaked coconut.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Cream together: cream cheese and sugar in separate bowl.
- Then fold into other mixture, chill.
NotesThis is so yummy and yet so easy to make.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More