- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 - 20 ounce cans pineapple chunks OR tidbits, drained
- 2 - 15 ounces cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 to 2 cups shredded coconut, if desired
- 1 - 10-1/2 ounce bag miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups - 16 ounces sour cream
- Stir together pineapple, mandarin oranges, coconut, and marshmallows. Gently stir in sour cream.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Sweet Potato Pizza Dough
Grilled Summer Veggie Pizza
Zesty Italian ChickenSee More