- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bag of soft bread cubes (I do it in the bread maker)
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 stick butter (room temp)
- Beat these 3 three ingredients together
- 1-20oz can crushed pinapple
- Mix this in to above and bake @ 350º 45 min or till browned.
- Serve with a baked ham dinner.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More