- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bag of soft bread cubes (I do it in the bread maker)
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 stick butter (room temp)
- Beat these 3 three ingredients together
- 1-20oz can crushed pinapple
- Mix this in to above and bake @ 350º 45 min or till browned.
- Serve with a baked ham dinner.
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More