- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 3/4 cup
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 c. unsalted shelled pistachio nuts
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 tsp. honey
- 2 tsp. lime juice
- chopped shelled pistachio nuts for garnish (optional)
- Place nuts in food processor fitted with steel blade. Process just 'til nuts are finely chopped. Add cream cheese, honey and lime juice. Process for 15 sec. or just 'til smooth, stopping to scrape down sides of container if necessary.
- Scrape spread into small bowl. Garnish with addtl. chopped nuts, if desired. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate. To serve, let stand 10 min. at room temp. to soften.
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!See More
Broccoli/Bacon/Onion Salad LOW CARB
High-Protein Honey Wheat Bread
Sticky Pecan & Prune Pre-Workout BarsSee More