- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 3/4 cup
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 c. unsalted shelled pistachio nuts
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 tsp. honey
- 2 tsp. lime juice
- chopped shelled pistachio nuts for garnish (optional)
- Place nuts in food processor fitted with steel blade. Process just 'til nuts are finely chopped. Add cream cheese, honey and lime juice. Process for 15 sec. or just 'til smooth, stopping to scrape down sides of container if necessary.
- Scrape spread into small bowl. Garnish with addtl. chopped nuts, if desired. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate. To serve, let stand 10 min. at room temp. to soften.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More