- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is a very quick dough due to the use of rapid rise yeast. Makes one pizza.
- 1 pkg. Rapid Dry Yeast
- 2 tbsp. melted butter or margarine
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup warm water
- Stir yeast, water and butter together in a large bowl until yeast is dissolved.
- Stir in flour and salt.
- With greased hands, knead dough in bowl for 2 to 3 minutes until well mixed.
- Cover and set dough aside for 5 minutes.
- Pat into buttered pan and add whatever ingredients you wish to use for your pizza.
- Bake at 350 degrees until crust edge is golden brown in colour and the cheese used in the topping is melted.