- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. Rapid Dry Yeast
- 2 tbsp. melted butter or margarine
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup warm water
- Stir yeast, water and butter together in a large bowl until yeast is dissolved.
- Stir in flour and salt.
- With greased hands, knead dough in bowl for 2 to 3 minutes until well mixed.
- Cover and set dough aside for 5 minutes.
- Pat into buttered pan and add whatever ingredients you wish to use for your pizza.
- Bake at 350 degrees until crust edge is golden brown in colour and the cheese used in the topping is melted.
NotesThis is a very quick dough due to the use of rapid rise yeast. Makes one pizza.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Italy or Bust
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More