- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8c. popped corn
- 11/3c. white sugar
- 1c. butter
- 1/2c. corn syrup
- 1-1/2 tsp. cream of tartar
- Combine sugar, butter and syrup with cream of tartar and cook until mixture reaches hard ball stage, 250F on a candy thermometer.
- Pour over popped corn that is in a large bowl.
- Mix with buttered forks until popcorn is completely covered.
- With buttered hands, form quickly into balls.
- Place on a cookie sheet to cool.
- Wrap in plastic wrap.
Notes(a good Halloween treat)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
The Social Cookbook
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More