- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8c. popped corn
- 11/3c. white sugar
- 1c. butter
- 1/2c. corn syrup
- 1-1/2 tsp. cream of tartar
- Combine sugar, butter and syrup with cream of tartar and cook until mixture
- reaches hard ball stage, 250F on a candy thermometer.
- Pour over popped corn that is in a large bowl.
- Mix with buttered forks until popcorn is completely
- With buttered hands, form quickly into balls.
- Place on a cookie sheet to cool.
- Then wrap in plastic wrap.
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News - Fall 2009
(a good Halloween treat)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
The One Dollar Cookbook
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday EntertainingSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More